Visit the Computer Desk if you need help with:
For more information contact the Computer Desk at (210) 486-4512.
Hardware and Software
Computers for Student Use
Open Area Computing
70 computers running Windows 7 with printing capability using the GoPrint system. For information on creating a GoPrint account, Click Here.
Students do not need to sign in to use library computers. If you need to log into a computer the password and user ID are located on top of the station.
Installed Supported Software
- Microsoft Office 2013 (Office 2010 is available on select workstations)
- Adobe Reader 10
- Internet Explorer 9
- Firefox 23
- GoPrint (Print Management System)
Installed Unsupported Software*
- Respondus Lockdown Browser
- Eclipse (on select workstations)
*Contact your instructor.
- To ensure your DVD's and CD's that you check-out from the library work properly, you may visit the Computer Desk to have them cleaned before you take them home.